Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MARV'S "WTF NEWS OF THE MOMENT"

"RHIANNA BRUISED UP. NOW IF THIS IS REAL...."

Now I don't usually do my WTF blog this close together but i had to put this one up for my readers. Now we don't know if this is real or just some paint shop ish. I mean what can I say, I give to you the way it comes to me, you be the judge. Now if this is fake, then I say chill out man. Breezy facing something crazy ish right now and the last thing he need is shit like this floating around. Now if this is real then DAMN!!!....like I said you don't put your hands on a female ya dig. If you do then that just makes you a fucking punk!! Anyways, the WTF moment today comes from our good friends at www.worldstarhiphop.com take at the link below.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhr9Ucu0yKT34T7Q55

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MARVANDCASH
YOUTUBE: MARV AND CASH
GOOGLE SEARCH: MARV AND CASH

No comments:

Post a Comment