Thursday, February 12, 2009

GIVE THE FOLLOWING MYSPACE PICS A REST

MYSPACE PICS THAT NEED TO RETIRE!!!!

This isn't Marv's top 5 but it is influenced by it. He was talking about things that hip hop has worn out and it made me think of something. See I was going through some of my friends on myspace and I realize everyone has the same pics. So again, THESE ARE THE MYSPACE PICS WE ALL NEED TO RETIRE.

DUDES WITH THEIR SHIRTS OFF...I know, I'm a victim of this one to. My profile pic is what we call a greasy, but that doesn't make it right.

THE MONEY SHOT...We all know that's either income tax or rent money. People who carry around that much money for chump change don't display it on myspace.

LOOK AT MY CAR...Its okay to proud of a purchase and this one isn't that bad, I'm just sick of seeing it ya dig.

THE INFAMOUS PEACE SIGN POSE...If I see one more damn peace sign!!!

I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE CLUB...This is when a chic has her back facing the camera, her legs split open and looks at the camera over her shoulder. You know,...the club pose. Actually now that I'm reading this one...Females don't stop taking those pics. The more I think about it the more of them I want to see!!!

The last pose should be the number one pose on everyone list....drum roll please. The number one pic that needs to retired from myspace is.....:

THE BATHROOM MIRROR PIC!!!!!!....I don't think its no one on myspace that doesn't have one or more of these pics.

-CASH-

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MARVANDCASH
YOUTUBE: MARV AND CASH
GOOGLE SEARCH: MARV AND CASH

No comments:

Post a Comment