Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MARV'S TOP 5 OF THE WEEK

Alright, in all fairness I did the top 5 ways to find out if a chick is a gold digger. I got lots of heat on the Marv and Cash myspace page about that blog. So I took upon myself to do something for the ladies this week. This week's top 5 is.....

THE TOP 5 WAYS TO TELL IF A GUY STILL LIVES AT HOME WITH HIS MOM

5) HE LIVES AT HOME WITH HIS MOM IF: he only allows you over during the hours of 9 to 5

4) HE LIVES AT HOME WITH HIS MOM IF: for some reason he never wants you to call the house phone after 11pm

3) HE LIVES AT HOME WITH HIS MOM IF: he refuses to tell you how much the rent at his house is

2) HE LIVES AT HOME WITH HIS MOM IF: you guys have yet to have sex in the master bedroom of the house.

1) HE LIVES AT HOME WITH HIS MOM IF: ......HE HAS BEEN ON VH1's "I LOVE NEW YORK" OR "I LOVE MONEY 1 AND 2"!!!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MARVANDCASH
YOUTUBE: MARV AND CASH
GOOGLE SEARCH: MARV AND CASH

1 comment: