Sunday, January 18, 2009

NOTORIOUS THE MOVIE

I know that I’m suppose to wait till Thursday, but I had to bring this to you. PLEASE GO SEE NOTORIOUS… It came out this Friday and I have already seen it three times. Don’t go and buy the bootleg, and if you do just make sure you support the movie first by seeing it on the big screen. This movie means a lot to the hip hop culture. It’s a must see. For those who remember the legacy of Notorious B.I.G. it really takes you back to the early and mid 90’s. It really gives you a first look of what hip hop once was. For those who don’t know or aren’t that familiar with the legacy, this is good hip hop education. I can’t stress how important it is to see this movie. The actors are great, the story is well put together, its perfect. Right now the older generation and the new generation of hip hop has a gap between the two and this bridges that gap together. Hip Hop needed this movie, and couldn’t had came at a better time. Okay so I’m out, I’ll leave you with this. PLEASE GO SEE NOTORIOUS!!!!!!!

-CASH-

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MARVANDCASH
YOUTUBE: MARV & CASH
GOOGLE: MARV & CASH

No comments:

Post a Comment