Friday, January 16, 2009

MARV'S TOP TEN OF THIS WEEK

Okay first thing first. This your boy Marv one half of Mar & Cash. I know, I know…I’m late on doing the blog. Its suppose to be every Thursday. Cash got on me about it, the management got on me about it, the fans got on me about it. I GOT YOU!!!! Before we even start though, I want y'all to educate yourselves on the incident that happen earlier this month. Be sure you guys either check the you tube search below or the blog Cash did about Oscar Grant. Its important that we do our part in this situation ya dig.

Okay lets get into what should had been my Thursday blog. This blog is going to be some shit…lol. The what should had been the Thursday blog is titled:


“THE TOP 10 THINGS GETTING ON MY DAMN NERVES!!!!!”

-10) Sandra Rose and her blog site www.sandrarose.com finding the dumbest reason to hate on the country’s first black president Obama. And the sad thing is she’s black!!


-9) Rappers, companies, etc…coming out with what they call a new shoe line that is nothing more than a pair of air force ones without the Nike check on them!!

-8) People sending me text messages saying that if I send it to ten people I will be blessed with a miracle. NEWS FLASH…God does not have a cell phone nor does he endorse Sprint, Nextel, AT&T or any other cell phone company you dumb asses!!


-7) New and old artist thinking that just because they have auto tune on their voice that the song is a hit. T-pain is great at what he do. So was Teddy Riley and so was Zapp Rogers. And Kanye does a great job. The rest of you should just leave some sh!t alone!!! If I can’t understand what you saying, then maybe you using too much damn auto tune on your voice idiot!!

-6) MYSPACE SPAM!! We could go for days on that one so I’ll just end it saying that its getting on my damn nerves.


-5) Artist going on TV looking for love. Come on man. Just say what it is. Your career sucks and this will be a great way to bring those numbers back up. And to the chicks, stop saying you love the person you and 20 other freaks are competing for. If that’s the case how come none of the people that win stay with the person they wanted when the show was being aired? Lets hope Ray J show tells the truth….if not…I’ll still be watching..lol. I been addicted to those shows since Flavor of Love.

-4) Hip Hop has enough dances. Please leave that alone. If I hear one more “Do The…” song, my head is going to explode. Not hating just waiting for something different.


-3) Before I say this let me say that I have love for all minorities and all races and all people. But I'm tired of people in America who don't speak English that give me an attitude because I don't speak their language.

-2) Even though I watched every episode, Real and Chance from “Real Chance of Love” is getting on my damn nerves. I’m tired of them acting like they from the hood. I’m tired of them crying on every episode. I’m tired of hearing any of their whack ass songs. And most importantly I’m tired of their stupid looking outfits. They are the newest members of Prince Revolution.


-1) POLICE BRUTALITY!!!!!!!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MARVANDCASH
YOUTUBE: MARV & CASH
GOOGLE: MARV & CASH

No comments:

Post a Comment