Friday, March 20, 2009

MARV'S "TOP 5 OF THE WEEK"

I know its been a while but I'm back. I saw Cash was keeping you guys educated on the music industry. With that said I took it upon myself to have my top 5 of this week something interesting. Something that will keep my readers in tune. So this week's top will be "The Top 5 People Of The Week That Can Kiss My Ass!"

-5. The first K.M.A. goes to youtube's number one idiot, The Aids / Trashman. For those who don't know this guy, let me tell you who he is. He's some dude who claims to have attentionly infected over 1200 females with H.I.V. He then proceeded to read several of their names out on a youtube video. He was recently arrested for making a youtube video that stated he and other employees of Gerber had posioned thousands of jars of baby food. Hopefully they will put him in a cell with the crazy 450 lb brother of one of the female names he called out. So to The Aids / Trashman....KISS MY ASS!!!

-4) The second K.M.A. goes to blogger Sandra Rose. I mean this chick is just stupid. To me she spends to much time trashing Obama. She's a black republican, which I have no problem with. Its just she will see a photo of Obama shaking a female's hand then scream that he's cheating. She's an idiot. I mean, its the first black president beotch!! So to Sandra Rose....KISS MY ASS!!!

-3). The third K.M.A. goes to everyone who has nothing to do with but wants to a part of the whole Chris and Rhianna thing. Now look, if Chris beat homegirl then yes its a problem and he wrong for that. Its no excuse for it period! Now the people that are pissing me off are those who are using this situation to bring traffic to their lame ass websites, ratings for their TV show and etc. I mean how many of you have offered Rhianna anything other than putting her personal business in the public? So you bastards can......KISS MY ASS!!!

-2). The next K.M.A. goes to Bill O' Riley. Why? Well just because. I don't like dude that much and I know if given the chance he would tell me to kiss his ass. So why not beat him to the punch. Hey Bill.....KISS MY ASS!!

-1) AND THE LAST K.M.A. GOES TO NONE OTHER THAN..... A.I.G. FOR WANTING TO TAKE HARD EARN TAX PAYERS MONEY AND PAY $165 MILLION IN BONUSES!!! How you gonna use the bailout money to not take care of the situation but to help the big wigs sit on their ass all day. Their reason for paying out the bonuses was to keep the staff they have. They feared that they may leave the company. Look man, who doesn't ask for a bonus at a job and say "if they don't give it to me I'm quiting." You selfish bastards. So yeah. to A.I.G. .....KISS MY NATURAL BROWN ASS!!!!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MARVANDCASH
WWW.MARVANDCASH.BLOGSPOT.COM
YOUTUBE: MARV AND CASH
GOOGLE SEARCH: MARV AND CASH

No comments:

Post a Comment